12-00409 Trip-Connect 3P (Programmable)
The Trip-Connect 3P is an advanced, 3 phase, programmable, line protection system that offers an extensive range of customisation via a wide selection of programmable quantities.
- Event Logger
- Calibration facility
- Fully Programmable
- LED status indicator
- Independent or combined contactor control
- Real time clock and calendar
- Performs Cycle-by-Cycle RMS measurement on all input channels namely:
- 3 phase voltage inputs.
- 3 phase current input.
- Earth leakage current input.
- In addition to the line monitor, the Trip-Connect 3P is provided
- with external temperature monitor.
- All measured quantities can be displayed on a 2X16 alphanumeric
- LCD with back illumination.
- Provides protection against: Over voltage, Under voltage, Over current and Over temperature.
- Equipped with 4 potential free relay outputs, one per phase and a general fault relay.
- Bypass switch
- Easy to use, self-explanatory, menu system enables quick setup and calibration of all parameters.
- Event logger -logs up to 100 events.
- The Trip-Connect 3P is based on AVR technology.
- Enclosed in a 155mm standard din rail mount enclosure.
- All the connections are done via a pluggable terminal system
157 × 86 × 60 mm